Table holding time:
We kindly ask that your party is ready to be seated at the time indicated in your booking confirmation. We will hold your reservation for a maximum of 20 minutes from your confirmed reservation start time. Should you arrive after your booking time, we may need to have you wait to a later time to ensure the best possible level of service to all our guests.
Duration of Reservation:
Please note that the table seating period is a total of 2 hours from your reservation request start timing. We kindly ask that you emphasise with your guests the importance of arriving at your agreed arrival time so you can enjoy your dining experience within your allocated table seating period.
Tables are allocated on the day by the restaurant team. Although we will do everything we can to allocate a table in your preferred area of the dining room, we are unable to confirm or guarantee your preferred placement within the restaurant.
Dress code is smart casual. Gentlemen are recommended to wear business attire or Saudi national attire. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any gentleman dressed in shorts, slippers, flip-flops, jogging trousers, vests, tank-tops and tracksuits.
Children below the age of 12 years old will not be permitted in the dining areas from 7.00 pm onwards at all times.
Management will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage incurred to any goods, articles, electronic gadgets, personal belongings and vehicles left by patrons for safekeeping in its premises. It will be done so entirely at the Owner’s risk.
No food or beverage brought from outside the premises is permitted to be consumed in Nozomi, except celebratory cakes, being pre-arranged, at the discretion of management.
COVID Precautionary Measures :
For your safety, we have implemented some policies and procedures:
- A maximum of four guests per table
- Tables are spaced at least 1.5 metres apart
- All guests and staff are temperature checked before entering the restaurant
- Our team will take all the necessary precautions and maintain distance when serving you
- The venue, including all surfaces, door handles, tables and chairs & washroom facilities are sanitised throughout your dining experience
- Hand sanitiser and masks are available upon entry and upon request throughout your dining experience